New Resident Information
Transit On Demand
As of October 7, 2019, Cochranites can now access the new Cochrane On-Demand Local Transit system, the Cochrane COLT. Download the app today or learn more by clicking here.
Click here to access Heartland’s fencing guidelines.
Town of Cochrane
- General Inquiries, dial 403-851-2500
- After hours water/sewer emergency, dial 403-851-2590
- Police, Fire, Ambulance, dial 9-1-1
- Website www.cochrane.ca
- FAQ www.cochrane.ca/FAQ.aspx
- Eco Centre www.cochrane.ca/250/Eco-Centre
- Customer Service (403) 310-2255
- Website www.telus.com
- Customer Service (403) 716-6000
- Website www.shaw.ca
Utilities (Electrical & Natural Gas)
- Click here to learn about your options for an electricity and natural gas provider from the Utilities Consumer Advocate.
- If you have a safety concern relating to power lines or power poles, please contact Fortis Alberta at 310-WIRE (9473) or call 1-866-717-3113.
Heartland Community Association
- The Heartland Community Association operates independently from Apex Developments. To learn more, please click here.