New Resident Information
Calgary Transit On Demand
As of October 7, 2019, Cochranites can now access the new Cochrane On-Demand Local Transit system, the Cochrane COLT. Download the app today or learn more by clicking here. The service is free during it’s pilot period, from now until January 1, 2020.
Click here to access Heartland’s fencing guidelines.
Town of Cochrane
- General Inquiries, dial 403-851-2500
- After hours water/sewer emergency, dial 403-851-2590
- Police, Fire, Ambulance, dial 9-1-1
- Website www.cochrane.ca
- FAQ www.cochrane.ca/FAQ.aspx
- Eco Centre www.cochrane.ca/250/Eco-Centre
- Customer Service (403) 310-2255
- Website www.telus.com
- Customer Service (403) 716-6000
- Website www.shaw.ca
Utilities (Electrical & Natural Gas)
- Click here to learn about your options for an electricity and natural gas provider from the Utilities Consumer Advocate.
- If you have a safety concern relating to power lines or power poles, please contact Fortis Alberta at 310-WIRE (9473) or call 1-866-717-3113.
Heartland Community Association
- The Heartland Community Association operates independently from Apex Developments. To learn more, please click here.